Taking a quick pause with my backlogs to come up with a list of things I am grateful for in 2013. Here goes:
- I witnessed a big achievement unfold! Uhmazing!
- The Star Cinema-esque moments of my life. Haha! Cut by cut, sequence by sequence, highs and lows. Sometimes I wonder why things have to be so cinematic at times, but I am thankful and I want more… of the good stuff. Hahaha!
- Won a smartphone in a raffle draw for the first time ever.
- Had the best Katipunan summer! The insightful classes, fun breaks with classmates and everything else in between!
- One of my closest friends went to Manila for a short visit. Can’t wait for your 2014 visit, Akinae!
- Went to UST a couple of times: just for kicks, and for schoolwork. I still blend in the community. Haha!
- This year was a good year for exploring my side of the world. Went to places I’ve been (Laguna—a field trip at that, Cavite, Pampanga, Ilocos Sur, Singapore) and never been (Taiwan, Ilocos Sur—Baluarte, some parts of Ilocos Norte, Palawan, Malaysia). I also consistently rode trains going the wrong direction in two new countries (for the second year straight)!