Was supposed to post this first day of 2013 but didn’t get around in doing so because I was busy writing goals for this year. Looking back, it seems like I was a little crazy in 2012. To prove my point:
- I dyed my hair, ombre style.
- I joined video contests four times and won not one, not two, nothing.
- Conquered buffets plenty of times—from hotels, old time fave Sambokojin to new discovery Vikings. (This is why I am heavier haha)
- Channeled the Imelda side of me with this urge to buy shoes every freaking time. This must stop come 2013.
- Took a trip down memory lane with Lifehouse part two.
- Rode the crazy high Bungee Drop in Everland—felt just like heaven. Literally.
I have so much to be thankful for in 2012. Top of mind:
- I met my favorite boyband ever (again). Complete package: press con, meet and greet, front row and another published article.
- Went back to school to chase scholarly ambitions in my dream university. Gained new friends from other parts of the Philippines and other countries, too! Summer Programs here we go!
- Went to various places in Luzon with family and for work. From Baguio to far away Bataan. Cebu, kailan ka na?
- Plenty of rakets came by, just when I needed it the most.
- Spontaneous and planned get-togethers with sisters from other mothers.
It’s not as comprehensive as the usual yearender posts, but I have to concentrate on my present and the future (aka finish my goal-setting for 2013). Here’s to 2013.