- The other day, I bumped into my officemate whom I haven’t seen in a while. We were both waiting for the elevator to open. There was only silence until the door finally opened. Before she rode the elevator, she told me these words: “Parang tumataba ka yata ah.” What an insult. So the entire time, inisip mo nga kung tumaba ako? Le sigh.
- My co-worker’s iPod 6th Gen stopped working the same day Steve Jobs died, after four years of being my co-worker’s music player since her college days. We thought it was a coincidence that can elicit “awws.” My Nokia C6 flashed the white screen of death the following day. I thought it was not cute at all. My phone is delusional.
- I have been reading lots of mobile phone reviews and all I get are “antiquated” and “dated” for Symbian and it makes me think of switching to Android.
- If I had my own operating system, I would codename releases after my favorite food. Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich, move over. These are delish!
- Version 1: “Milk Tea”
- Version 2: “Salmon Sashimi”
- Version 3: “Chicken Skin”
- Version 4: “Potato Chips”
- And being the OC that I am, I even made a comparison chart of phones. Undecided still.
- I need to have my laserjet ink cartridges changed but I have to print just a couple more ’cause right now, only red is low.
That’s all for now. Obviously lazy to write, still. Rawr.